This church was founded in 1330 for the village Tuchlovice. Only a square presbytery with Romanesque windows and cross vault now remains from the original church, which was changed considerably throughout the centuries. For example, in 1840 - 1844 when a bell tower with clock was added and in 1890 its sacristy was extended. After that the church slowly decayed. Especially its statics were seriously disturbed by the heavy traffic of a nearby motor-way. Therefore the reconstriction which took place in 2000 - 2002 included implementing stell spikes into the walls and stell pilars into its foundations.