It's origins lie in 14th century, and it was rebuilt in baroque style in 1688 - 11690. For centuries, pilgrims had been wandering to the church to the miraculous statue of Virgin Mary from 15th century (there's only a copy nowdays, and no pilgrims). A spring at the foot of the church-hill has the power to heal which too comes from Our Lady. Another statue of Our Lady stands on a pillar in front of the Church. Next to it there is also a bust of a Družec countryman, František Bakule. He was a well known pedagogue.